The official registration for the Balkan Super League season 2018 is now open.
We invite all clubs that intend to compete in the second season of the Balkan Super League, to complete the application fill the form below:
In the new season a lot of countries and clubs are expected. There are two combinations:
- With 12 clubs – 15 matches: 4 groups of 3 (3 rounds, each club plays 2 games, one at home, one away). The winner of each group goes to the playoffs – 4 clubs. Playoffs: semifinals and Grand Final.
- With 15 clubs – 22 matches: 5 group of 3. The group phase is played the same as above. The winner of each group and 3 best runner ups goes to the playoffs – 8 clubs. Playoffs: quarterfinals, semifinals and final.
In both proposals group phase will be played in March, April, May and June, while playoffs will be played in September, October and November.
Deadline for submission of applications is December 17 of 2017. After this deadline, a detailed proposal for competition with the propositions will be sent to all registered clubs. The final decision for the Balkan Super League season 2018 (which combination will be used) will be made after December 20 of 2017, based on the applications. Draw will be on Friday December 22nd of 2017.
Up to now registered clubs
- Radnicki Nis Serbia
- RLC Lokomotive Sofia Bulgaria
- RLC Red Star Belgrade Serbia
- Tirana Rugby Club Albania
- Rhodes Knights Rugby League Greece
- RLK FIS, Vitez, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- RL Patras Panthers Greece
- RLK Warriors Banja Luka Bosnia & Herzegovina
- RLC Partizan Belgrade Serbia
- The Turkish rugby league Champion
- The Turkish rugby league runner up
- RK Dorcol Begrade Serbia
- Aris Eagles Rugby League Greece
- RLK Radnički Novi Beograd Serbia
NOTE: The names of two clubs from Turkey will be known after January 27 of 2018. After Turkish championship ends.